After much discussion on how best to proceed, the ABTC board and Specialty Committee must sadly announce cancellation of the 2020 National Specialty due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The health and safety of all who would attend the specialty must be our primary concern. Please be patient while we work out details. We will do our best to keep everyone up to date.
1. Host Hotel - The hotel will cancel all reservations under the ABTC Block. If exhibitors made reservations separate from the block or at other hotels, they are responsible for those cancellations.
2. Herding Hotel - Exhibitors responsible for cancelling their own reservations.
3. RV Reservations (Herding & Host Hotel) - Exhibitors responsible for cancelling their own reservations.
4. Entries (all venues) - Will be 100% cancelled, checks shredded & money order/cashier checks mailed back. Foy Trent will refund all online entries minus the $3 online entry fee.
5. All Orders: Once all expenses are taken care of by the treasurer, each exhibitor that placed an order will be contacted via email or phone to start processing the cancellation.
6. We have not yet ordered any merchandise, but are open to placing a mass order and mailing out upon completion.
7. We ask exhibitors to consider gifting trophy donations to help pay for the 2020 trophy and ribbon expenses.
8. All questions, requests, etc. should be sent to Marnie Polivka, 2020 Chair, at
email@example.com, via FB, or via phone @ 608.469.6554.
9. Annual meeting-is cancelled. Board and committee reports will be published in the TNT along with the awards that are normally announced at the National.
Thank you for your understanding, kindness, and patience as we all try to navigate these totally unprecedented times. Everyone is working as fast as they can given the current situation, and we will continue to update the membership as more information becomes available.
The ABTC Board and 2020 National Committee